- Cyber Security
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Phone-Hacking Claims
- Reputation Management & Defamation
- Intellectual Property
- Lender Services
- Real Estate
Debt Recovery & Insolvency
Efficiency is key. Your advisors must know what’s achievable and work swiftly and cost-effectively to achieve it.
At Hamlins we have invested heavily in the infrastructure and processes essential for cost-effective debt recovery. We act for a long list of blue-chip high street lenders, who demand the highest standards of efficiency, and are well established as one of the UK’s leaders in debt recovery.
However, our lawyers are just as well versed in advising on the most complex insolvencies, both corporate and individual. We regularly litigate in the High and County courts and our expertise extends to administrations, receiverships and liquidations.
Our dispute resolution and transactional teams come together to work with companies, lenders, funds, insolvency practitioners and individuals on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters, from issues of appointment, to disputes over the sale of assets or businesses. Typical work includes:
- Corporate restructurings including reconstructions, demergers, schemes of arrangement, reorganisations
- Debt restructurings
- Corporate insolvency matters
- Sales of businesses out of administration
- Insolvency litigation and asset tracing claims