- Cyber Security
- Changing Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Construction Industry
- Contracts of Employment
- Director Service Agreements
- Employee Handbooks & Policies
- Flexible Working Requests
- HR Helpline
- HR Legal Advice & Training
- Industrial Relations
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Redundancy & Restructures
- Restrictive Covenants
- Transactional Support
- Workplace Investigations
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Phone-Hacking Claims
- Reputation Management & Defamation
- Intellectual Property
- Lender Services
- Real Estate
We are experienced in defending/litigating claims in the High Court, County Court and Employment Tribunal, including claims for unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistle-blowing, breach of contract and TUPE regulations and enforcement of restrictive covenants.
We regularly achieve the early withdrawal and striking out of weak claims, while working closely with our clients from the outset to achieve the best outcome for their business, balancing the need for a robust defence and keeping costs in proportion.
Following the introduction of tribunal fees and mandatory early conciliation we provide strategic advice on how new claims should be handled and how these new measures can play to the advantage of would – be respondents, reducing the prospects of ensuing litigation.