- Cyber Security
- Changing Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Construction Industry
- Contracts of Employment
- Director Service Agreements
- Employee Handbooks & Policies
- Flexible Working Requests
- HR Helpline
- HR Legal Advice & Training
- Industrial Relations
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Redundancy & Restructures
- Restrictive Covenants
- Transactional Support
- Workplace Investigations
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Phone-Hacking Claims
- Reputation Management & Defamation
- Intellectual Property
- Lender Services
- Real Estate
At Hamlins we understand that no two industries are the same.
Nowhere is that more true than in the construction industry, where employers on major sites will regulate employee relations with reference to the collective agreement entered into between the employers and the trade unions.
Though not necessarily legally binding, a collective agreement, such as the Blue Book and others are observed as far as possible, and provides for employment procedures over and above those that exist in mainstream employment law.
We have expertise in assisting employers to navigate through the procedures enshrined in industrial relations law. We can also help you through the grey areas between mainstream employment law procedures and those provided by collective agreements or by custom and practice in the construction industry.