- Cyber Security
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Phone-Hacking Claims
- Reputation Management & Defamation
- Intellectual Property
- Lender Services
- Real Estate
Working with entrepreneurial clients at the start of a new enterprise – helping steer a business from dream to drawing board to development – is among the most exhilarating experiences any advisor can have and this is something we relish. But it also raises specific challenges.
We are often involved from the outset in helping our clients ensure their businesses are structured efficiently and that their IP is protected properly from the start, while creating a flexible approach to pricing which reflects their stage of business life.
We regularly advise on:
- Formation of companies or limited liability partnerships
- Governing relationships between the entity, its members and its officers through shareholders’ agreements, LLP agreements and articles of association
- Equity and loan investment and funding by way of crowdfunding, angel investment, VC funding or bank funding
- Protection for intellectual property ownership and rights
- Employee share schemes and incentive plans
- Commercial agreements with customers and suppliers