Lisa advises on a wide range of corporate matters, including share and asset acquisitions and disposals, private equity investments and VCT investments. Lisa also regularly provides general advisory and transactional services to corporate businesses in relation to shares, corporate restructures as well as bespoke shareholder, partnership and joint venture agreements.
Lisa has a keen interest in public company advice and transactions including floatation, secondary offerings and takeovers on the Official List, AIM and ISDX Markets.
Lisa’s experience covers a broad spectrum of business sectors, particularly high-tech businesses. Lisa works with various clients including large corporate concerns, owner-managed businesses, shareholders, partnerships and entrepreneurs.
Lisa joined Hamlins in 2018.
- CACI Limited – advised CACI, a key provider of information systems on its acquisition of UK IT services specialist, Spargonet Consulting Limited and its acquisition of Mapmechanics Limited a UK digital mapping and data specialist.
- Powerpax Limited – advised on a UK-based specialist value add manufacturer and distributor of power supplies on the sale of its business and assets to Stadium Group Plc.
- MTM Research Limited – assisted with a re-organisation of a consumer research company which included both a disposal and a hive up arrangement.
- General Advertising & Marketing Measurement & Analysis Associates Limited (GAMMA) – advised GAMMA, a provider of world leading software on their sale to mTAB Holdings Limited.
- VCT Investments – assisted in several VCT investments, including a £3.5million investment into an automated compliance solution company which assists across a range of organisations and sectors.
- Private Equity Investments – assisted in various private equity investments including a £4.6m growth capital investment to support the specialist telecoms engineering company and a £13.6m MBO in a leading financial risk management advisory firm.
Lisa trained at Gannons Solicitors (2014-2016) and worked at Gateley plc (2016-2018) before joining Hamlins in 2018.
Lisa graduated from the University of Southampton with a law degree before completing the LPC with distinction at BPP Law School.