Civil Court fees have been increased with immediate effect29th March 2016
Civil Courts have increased court fees with immediate effect in relation to the following:
- In possession claims, the fee for issuing proceedings will increase from £280 to £355.
- For possession claims lodged online through the PCOL system, the fee will increase from £250 to £325.
- The fee for general applications made on notice within civil proceedings will increase from £155 to £255.
- The fee for general applications made without notice will increase from £50 to £100.
- The fee for applications made by consent will increase from £50 to £100.
For further information, please contact Kate Andrews.